Scotland & Bates Ltd is recruiting for a Senior PSV Technician
Scotland & Bates Ltd is an industry leading, Coach Marque accredited, coach operator based in Appledore, Kent. Established in 1945 it has grown to a fleet of 21 immaculate coaches and midi-coaches. They pride themselves in the quality and presentation of their fleet and they are looking for someone who shares the same vision in their work.
47.5 hours per week. 07:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Competitive Salary: From £40,000.00
30 days holiday including bank holidays
Annual training allowance £1,000.00
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections.
- MOT preparation and presentations.
- Carry out servicing, maintenance, diagnose faults, repair defects.
- Attend vehicle breakdowns.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
Qualifications and Essential Skills include:
- Qualification in heavy vehicle maintenance and repair (City & Guilds / NVQ) Level 3 or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance to a high standard.
- Enjoy problem solving and produce a high quality of workmanship.
- Current and valid car license.
- General level of computer literacy.
Desirable Skills include:
- Category D PSV License (successful candidates will be trained to attain a PSV license).
- Experience working with digital fleet management software.
- Experience using TEXA diagnostic software.
- Willingness to continue our in-house PSVAR conversions.
If you want to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to Clive Bates, Transport Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below by 30th April 2021. To discuss this opportunity informally first please contact Clive by email.