Travelmasters is recruiting for an Operations/Transport Manager in Kent.
Responsible for 50+ staff and having a good understanding of the industry, possessing customer care and quality control skills together with an excellent knowledge of IT and report writing.
Prior to the pandemic the company had a diverse variety of customers in the Local and National which they are working hard to safely restore and exceed to pre Covid-19 levels. The ideal candidate will have operational management experience in the coaching/bus industry, be an Operator CPC holder and have a full understanding of PCV Operator Licence compliance.
Travelmasters are looking for someone who can bring experience of the industry with regulatory knowledge combined with passion, commitment, and excellent customer service. In this role, you will hold overall management and responsibility for the Operations department of the business demonstrated by:
- Good knowledge of Operator Licencing regulations
- Proven experience in PCV Transport/ Operations Management with an extensive knowledge of driver hours/working time regulations, fleet maintenance and scheduling
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills, with a proactive, flexible and detailed approach
- Significant management and leadership abilities, highlighted by previous experience of discipline and team management
- Joining the operations on-call team
Excellent IT knowledge of industry related software packages with the ability for reporting on set KPI? Tru-Tac analysis, Distinctive systems, VMS, and Coach Manager experience would be an advantage, but training can be provided.
As an experienced manager you must be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering excellent service to high and exacting standards, have proven people and interpersonal skills and the ability to support the business exceeding delivery expectations. · Full UK Driving Licence with PCV (category D) entitlement is essential. Operators CPC or be willing to achieve CPC status within 6 months of employment.
- Full UK licence
- PCV licence
- Minimum of 3 Years management experience required
- Permanent Salary: £40,000 upwards per year depending on experience
- On-site Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday
- Relocation package available
Closing Date: 28th November 2021