As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus ( UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland. As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- To repair and maintain all buses and coaches in line with contract, warranty and VOSA requirements to ensure roadworthiness of all vehicles.
- To prepare vehicles for MOT test and presentation for test.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
- To execute emergency service/field repairs if required.
- Assist customers with FTA inspections.
- Undertake all work in line with manufacturers recommendations.
- Complete all relevant documentation and adhere to work instructions in line with company policies and procedures.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Hold a recognised Motor Industry Apprenticeship in vehicle engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of VOSA procedures.
- A PCV driving licence is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Basic annual salary up to 29,230 depending on skill level and experience (excluding overtime).
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday on a shift rota 7.00am to 7.00pm.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter including details of current salary to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job At a Glance:
|Company Name||Daimler AG, EvoBus ( UK) Ltd|
|Job Location Postcode||–|
|Salary Band Minimum||–|
|Salary Band Maximum||Up to 29,230 depending on skill level and experience|
|Application Contact||Clair Price|
|Application Phone Number||–|