2020 has brought more employment law changes than perhaps any other year:
The Good Work Plan, IR35 revisions, parental leave shifts, Brexit updates… And that was before the pandemic took hold, and new terms like ‘furlough’ and ‘self-isolation’ transformed the work of HR managers.
With such ever-changing legislation, it’s been easy to miss the crucial employment laws that arrived this year—and the new ones hitting your company in 2021.
That’s why Croner-i is holding a free webinar to help you stay up to date with this year’s changes, and keep your business safe and successful in 2021.
Join the live webinar for expert advice from employment law expert Amanda Chadwick, on:
- preparing your workplace for a post-pandemic world
- the ways Brexit could transform your HR
- new updates to self-isolation, SSP, homeworking and redundancy rules
- how to unlock your extended furlough scheme cash grants
- imminent IR35 changes that might affect your business
- and more…
When is it?
Tuesday 8 December at 11 am
Click here to reserve your space.