Croner-i has partnered with routeone to host a webinar to address furlough-proofing your business
Get practical business advice on furlough as lockdown restrictions begin to ease.
Right now, employers face many decisions around assessing business operations, bringing employees back to work and ensuring the workplace is safe as the lifting of lockdown continues.
This webinar covers essential points to consider at a time where restrictions are beginning to ease. Join Amanda Chadwick for all the latest updates and further guidance to support your business at this critical time.
Join employment law expert Amanda Chadwick to hear the latest guidance and best practices on:
- Coronavirus COVID-19 employee and employer considerations
- Managing furlough; updates to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, how to communicate with staff during furlough, and supporting your employees
- Lifting of lockdown; reopening your business, business protection, duty of care, and employee refusal to return to work
- H&S – ensuring you are “COVID-19 secure” i.e. risk assessments, no face to face meetings, and continued homeworking
- Managing cash flow – where to find information on financial support
- Changes to workplace policies; reviewing existing company policies etc.
Date: 23 June 2020
Registration: Click here
Views expressed are those of contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of routeone or Diversified Communications.