Time is running out to nominate for the routeone Awards, the first step in the tried and tested process to crowning the best in the coach and bus industry.
The supply side of the industry – dealers, manufacturers and suppliers – are invited to nominate their best in the business by completing the form on the website.
The deadline for nominations is 5 April.
Once the nominations are made, it’s over to the judging panel to meticulously judge the awards. This year’s panel includes Steve Dewhurst, Chris Heaps, Tony Kennan, Peter Nash and Kevin Wood.
The routeone Awards supports the industry by specifically rewarding operators in 16 categories.
The industry is celebrated at the gala presentation evening at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on 2 October, which is timed to coincide with the two-day show Coach and Bus UK 2019.
Year after year the routeone Awards provides a fantastic evening, with a top-level entertainer and presenter. Last year, it was Alistair McGowan, who co-presented the awards with routeone Editor Tim Deakin.
The 16 award categories are:
- Operator Training Award
- Manager of the Year, small/medium operator (up to 150 vehicles)
- Manager of the Year, large operator (over 150 vehicles)
- Engineer of the Year, small/medium operator (up to 150 vehicles)
- Engineer of the Year, large operator (over 150 vehicles)
- Rising Star 2019
- Best Use of Technology (up to 150 vehicles)
- Best Use of Technology (over 150 vehicles)
- Environment Award
- Excellence in Minibus Operation
- Small Coach Operator of the Year (up to 15 vehicles)
- Medium Coach Operator of the Year (16-50 vehicles)
- Small/Medium Bus Operator of the Year (up to 150 vehicles)
- Large Coach Operator of the Year (over 50 vehicles)
- Large Bus Operator of the Year (over 150 vehicles)
- Special Award.
To nominate, visit www.routeoneawards.com