Optibus has extended the deadline by which to apply for a no-cost, three month licence to its digital planning and scheduling tools to 30 July. Previously, applications had to be made by 20 July.
The licence gives operators access to the Optibus portfolio of digital planning, scheduling and rostering products. It is meant to help operators recover from the impact of the pandemic and adjust to changing passengers numbers as economies across the world unlock after pandemic restrictions.
The licence allows transit agencies to:
- Create multiple scheduling scenarios
- Adjust routes and frequencies, traffic patterns, and constraints
- Build new routes or route variations that enable riders to travel for work, school, and leisure
- Reduce operating costs and optimise budgets with impacted farebox recovery
- Move toward a zero-emission future with electric vehicle planning and scheduling tools that enable more efficient mixed fleets and the deployment of zero-emission vehicles.
To obtain a no-cost three month Build Back Better licence, register by 30 July.