BACK on Air by Backhouse Jones is for operators who have compliance on their mind and road transport at the heart of their business.
In this episode we have a guest speaker Kate Walker, CEO of The Diabetes Safety Organisation (https://diabetessafety.org/).
We talk about protecting people and businesses against diabetes risk and liability and the “One Less” challenge (https://diabetessafety.org/one-less-challenge/).
We also discuss:
- Notification requirements to the DVLA of medical conditions.
- Notification requirements of employees with health issues.
- Handling situations with employees with different conditions.
- Creating a well-being culture.
- The repercussions of getting it wrong.
- Changes to Transport Manager requirements…
Plus much much more…
The content of this podcast is correct at the time of broadcasting and isn’t meant to be specific legal advice. If you need advice, we recommend that you take proper legal advice for your individual situation.
When? On Demand
To watch a recording of this webinar click here
To listen to the podcast click here
The content of this webinar is correct at the time of broadcasting and isn’t meant to be specific legal advice. If you need advice, Backhouse Jones recommend that you take proper legal advice for your individual situation.